Here are some insights of last week's events:
1. Bucharest, 8th January, Palace of the Parliament: The Romanian Students Abroad Gala (LSRS -League of Romanian Students Abroad). There were 3 participants from ESN Timisoara: Claudia Petrușe, Oana Liță, and Dana Polacec.
- On this occasion, we would also like to congratulate Antonela Vieriu for receiving the Erasmus Student of the year Award! Antonela is a student at the Faculty of Medicine and Farmacy in Iasi. She was an exchange student at the Albert-Ludwigs University in Freiburg, Germany.
2. Bucharest, 9th-11th January: ESN Romania with the support of ANPCDEFP (National Agency for Community Programmes in the Field of Education and Vocational Training) organized a training for all the Erasmus+ promoters throughout the country.
Our ESN Timisoara volunteers were present as well: Oana Liță and Dana Polacec (local volunteers), and Claudia Petrușe (national project coordinator).
The training program’s objectives were:
- Promoting the Erasmus+ program, its study and internship mobilities, in the Universities throughout the country;
- Disseminating information about the benefits and opportunities offered by the Erasmus+ mobilities;
- Supporting the Community Program Offices in Universities for the organization and monitoring sessions of Erasmus+;
- Developing the ESN SocialErasmus projects – Erasmus in Schools through informational sessions organized in high schools.
The program was based on training the promoters in Public Speaking, Personal Branding, PR, and keep them up-to-date with the newest information considering Erasmus+ program.
The Erasmus+ promoters team consists of 1-3 volunteers from each ESN section of the country + Craiova Candidate Section (CS). We had the privilege to have a Public Speaking training session led by Paul Ardeleanu, the coaching4you trainer and adviser. At the end of the 2-day training sessions, the promoters had their chance to deliver an original presentation about their Erasmus experience. They received a constructive and an appreciative feedback. It was a new and wonderful experience worth its while. It was a successful training!
Congratulations, girls! We are proud of you! Keep up with the good work.'