Yes, that’s right Erasmus students! This Friday, October 21st, INTERNATIONAL DINNER PARTY “smells” and “tastes” delicious!
Join us from 9pm if you would like to:
- Taste and eat traditional Romanian food.
- Eat traditional dishes from other countries (Spain, Italy, Poland, France, Portugal, Turkey, Germany, Lithuania, etc.)
- Represent your country in “gastronomic” terms (cook something and show others the great cuisine of your country).
- Spend quality time surrounded by friends.
- Listen to good music and dance like Romanians do (and not only).
- Have lots of fun!
All you have to do is:
- Cook something specific to your home country and bring it with you to the party.
- If you don’t have the time to cook, or you’re simply not in the mood, but would like to join the International Dinner Party, the tax for joining is 10 Lei.
- Bring your own drink.
Meeting Point: We will meet in front of the dormitory C13, on Friday, October 21st.
Time: 8.30 pm. We will go there together! Do not be late!
Location: Casa Studenţilor, Timişoara
!!! In case you can only come afterwards, here is a map to help you get there: